I do have to admit that the last entry was kind of a bummer or at least, while it ended on a positive note, there were a lot of uncertainties and I was actually trying to convince myself that things happen for a reason and I am exactly where I should be.
As things turn out, I was right.
I got a job offer a few days ago and holyshit, I could honestly say that it was one of the happiest days of my adult life. It felt so much better than finishing my degree or handing in a paper that I have cursed my way through. It felt like coming up for air after being underwater.
![]() |
| Photo by Katerina Radvanska on Unsplash |
I don't really know where I'm going with this, but if there is anything that I want you to pick up upon reading this, it's this idea that sometimes you have to be patient, to have enough hope, and to never let any set backs keep you from working on your own goals.
And so, after more than 35 job applications, and 4 rejection letters, I am about to enter another big chapter of my life and I know that whatever happens, I could always look back and know that I am exactly where I should be.

No comments:
Post a Comment